Background and qualifications
With my background as a marketing communications specialist and business
and trade journalist, I have a lot to offer as a freelancer. My marcomm
experience includes extensive work in high-tech and many professional
services industries including architecture, engineering, environmental
consulting, and construction (A/E/C), market research, financial services,
and executive recruiting. This experience has yielded an ability to develop
marcomm strategies that work, and content that gets results.
And with several years as a business and technology journalist under
my belt, I have a sharp sense of what appeals to diverse audiences including
trade journal editors, the general public, and clients' customer base.
I have successfully completed assignments for clients in several industries.
These clients have included:
- Alden Research Laboratory - provider of engineering, physical and
computational flow modeling, and environmental and flow meter calibration
- Applied Technology & Management (ATM) - coastal, environmental,
marine, and water resources engineering firm.
- BDMP - Regional accounting and consulting firm.
- Chazen Companies - Regional engineering firm.
- Comstor - National computer networking technology distributor.
- Current Analysis - High-tech market research firm.
- EMG - National environmental, facilities, and building assessment
- In-Stat - Global high-tech market research firm.
- Jacobs Engineering - interational architecture, engineering, and planning
- SullivanKreiss - Nationwide A/E/C executive recruiting firm.
- SullivanKreiss Financial - Financial advisors.
- React Software - Custom software developer focused on small businesses.